Ready in 30 minutes
*Recipe provided by Holistic Health Coach Lora Ulrich
2 tbsp Lemon juice (fresh)
1/2 clove Garlic (minced)
1/8 tsp Cumin (ground)
1/2 pinch Sea salt
1/2 dash Black pepper (ground)
1/2 can (15oz) Chickpeas, canned, drained
1 English Cucumber )
3 large Radish (red)
1/4 Red onion (thinly sliced)
1/8 cup Parsley, fresh (finely chopped flat-leaf)
1/4 tsp Lemon peel (zest) (finely grated) INSTRUCTIONS
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest and cumin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chickpeas and let marinate for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cut cucumber in half and spiralize using a veggie spiralizer.
- Combine spriralized mini cucumbers, radishes, onion and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve room temperature or chilled.